Safebloc multi mode 240V 10/350µs L-N 12.5KA N-PE 50KA
Data sheet – Safebloc 240V 12.5KA
- Category IEC / EN / VDE: Class I, II / Type 1, 2 / B, C
- Location of use: Main distribution boards
- Network system: TT, TN-S
- Protection modes: L-N, N-PE
- Protective elements: High energy MOV and GDT
- Surge discharge rating: Iimp (L-N/N-PE) = 12.5kA/50kA
- Surge discharge rating: Imax 8/20 = 50KA
- Safety: TOV immunity
- Leakage current: NO leakage current (TCG)
- Housing: Compact design
- Complies with: IEC/EN 61643-11, UL 1449 3rd Ed.
- Have no impact on the network in normal operation due to no leakage current design.
- Are highly reliable – controlled disconnection, arc-quenching.
- Are safer – controlled behaviour even when surge ratings are exceeded.
- Have longer life – protection against ageing.
- Have up to 20 years warranty.