Protec 415V Type II L-N / N-PE 160KA Imax 8/20
Data sheet – Protec 415V
- The PROTEC C(R) series of overvoltage surge protective devices has been developed to protect low-voltage consumer installation against surges and effects of indirect lightning discharges and induced voltages. They are to be installed within lightning protection zones 0B – 2 as per IEC 62305.
- PROTEC C(R) series consists of a high performance varistor with thermal disconnection mechanism. The plug-in module / base facilitates replacement of a failed module in situ without the need to remove system wiring.
- Category IEC / EN / VDE: Class II / Type 2 / C
- Location of use: Sub-distribution boards
- Network system: TT, TN-S
- Protection modes: L-N, N-PE
- Protective element: MOV and GDT
- Surge discharge rating: Imax = 40kA
- MOV max. withstand capability 1 x 8/20: 60kA per pole
- Housing: Modular design
- Complies with: IEC/EN 61643-11