Profilt D Type III Filtered 230V supply
Data sheet – Profilt D 230V Filtered supply
- SPDs Class I and Class II are not enough to protect sensitive electronic elements. Overvoltage waves are slowly increasing and, at a greater distance, reoccurring and threatening devices. Incidence of low value surges, which are still too high for electronic elements, is still common in the object itself. They are caused by activation/switching of major appliances, inductive devices and motors, industrial systems operation. They intended to provide protection in zones 2 – 3 as per IEC 62305.
- PROFILT D series contains surge arresters and filter, which are connected in serial.
- Category IEC/EN/VDE: Class III / Type 3 / D
- Location of use: Sub distribution boards
- Network systems: TN-S, TT
- Max. load current: 30A
- Protection modes: L/N-PE
- Protective elements: MOV, GDT, EMI Filter
- Fault indication: Red light
- No. of ports: Two port
- Complies with: IEC/EN 61643-11