a) Analogue CCTV systems BNC
a) Data sheet – Analogue CCTV
Coaxial protection devices are intended to protect TV sets, aerial amplifiers, CCTV/CATV systems as well as RF antenna systems and are suitable to frequencies up to 6GHz.
The careful design, low capacitance gas discharge arresters and high quality termination connectors, ensures a minimum of insertion loss throughout the frequency band
- Category IEC / EN: C1/C2/C3/D1
- Design: Impedance matched
- Nominal operating voltage: Un: ± 5, ± 12VDC
- Max. operating voltage: Uc: ± 5, ± 14VDC
- Frequency range: < 100MHz
- Surge Discharge Ratings: In: 10kA, Imax: 20kA
- 1 shot 10/350Us Iimp = 2KA
- Series load current: 100mA
- Housing: Shielded enclosure, in-line installation
- Termination: BNC connectors
- Complies with: IEC/EN 61643-21.